The Division of IT provides a broad scope of technology services and support for new and current students at Colorado State University.
Technology Resources for Students
- Activate or manage your NetID and password
- Forgot your password? Use the recovery tools available on the NetID website or contact the Registrar’s Office at (970) 491-4860
- Check your email and access other Microsoft365 applications through the web: portal.office.com
- All students can download and install the full version of M365 Office, on up to five computers, free of charge, for as long as they are students at CSU.
- Check your Google Apps email
- Access your courses in Canvas
- Connect to the campus Wi-Fi network
- Visit your one stop tech shop at RamTech
- Visit the Computer Repair Center
- Laptop checkout and computer labs
- Download RAMmobile 2.0 from the App Store or Google Play
- Secure your data and devices
- Find out where your tech fees go: University Technology Fee Advisory Board
- Colorado State Univeristy Information Technology Policies
Graduating or Departing Students
You will receive an email notification when your affiliation with Colorado State University ends. Students have 1 year from that point to continue accessing central services such as your email account, the campus wireless network, Canvas, etc. Access to some RAMweb services (e.g. transcripts) will never expire and can be accessed through RAMrecords.
Your student email account expires within a year of graduation or leaving CSU.
Learn about Lifetime Alumni Email Accounts.
We’re here for you!Contact the Division of IT Help Desk