The Division of IT offers essential services and tools needed for teaching and working at Colorado State University.
- Activate or manage your NetID and password
- Forgot your password? Use the recovery tools available on the NetID website or contact the HR Service Center at (970) 491-6947
- Check your email and access other Microsoft365 applications through the web: portal.office.com
- Microsoft Teams offers video calling, file sharing, collaboration tools, and more
- Check out Microsoft Teams Training Videos to learn more
- Request a mailing list that offers moderation, administration, and subscription tools
- Connect to the campus wireless network
- Visit your one stop tech shop at RamTech
- Visit the Computer Repair Center
- Access System Logins for HR, Finance, Student Information, and more applications
- Secure Your Data and Devices
- Contact Classroom Support Services for in-room support and training of classroom technology
- Access your courses in Canvas
- Record and make classroom content available to students online using Echo360 lecture capture technology
- Use Microsoft Teams for online instruction
- Colorado State Univeristy Information Technology Policies
Departing Faculty & Staff
You will receive an email notification when your affiliation with Colorado State University ends. Faculty & Staff have 30 days from that point to continue accessing central services such as your email account, the campus wireless network, Canvas, etc.
Retirees and Emeriti
Access to your university email account will continue through retirement. No action is required on your part to keep it.
Email and other Microsoft 365 Office applications can be accessed through the Office365 portal. Access to browser-based versions of M365 Office applications are available to retirees and emeriti, for more information visit our Microsoft365 License Update page.
We’re here for you!Contact the Division of IT Help Desk